I have an 1989 4 runner and the break lights will not work. All the other lights work, what can I do to test the system?
break lights will not work on 1990 Toyota 4Runner
1 answerNovember 28, 2009
2 answersNovember 21, 2013
3 answersMay 26, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- In hot weather brakes feel like their sticking, why?
- x-ray suspension system (not very common on 4Runner) needs replacement
- I her a rattling noise in rear end and idle and it goes away when I get speed up
- Why has my vehicle stop accelerating over 5mph?
- Slight vibration at Hywy speed. New tires (Mtchln) bal. svrl times. Spct Mchncl