I just got this car and I noticed that none of my signal light work front or back. I also noticed that my break light do not work neither. Now I try to look for the fuses see if maybe it was burn. But I do not have a car manual anymore so I do not know which fuse to check or check that controls the signals and the one for my break light. Can you help me figure it out please.?
break light and signal light do not work on 1994 Ford Taurus
Asked by for the 1994 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Car is leaking from around water pump but is not the water pump! Firestone said,
- I spilt soda all over the middle console 10 min. later the heater went crazy?
- Codes that are showing are p0351 and p0353. Says ignition coils A and C.
- how to program the cluster on the dash
- When I crank my car the car studders and stops. I let it rest for 15 minutes.
1994 Ford Taurus Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($657 - $964) in Tidewater, OR
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - $125) in Buckingham, IA
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - $61) in Sebree, KY
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($124 - $170) in Cuervo, NM
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($922 - $1,176) in University Place, WA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($236 - $291) in Cedar Ridge, CA