I just got this car and I noticed that none of my signal light work front or back. I also noticed that my break light do not work neither. Now I try to look for the fuses see if maybe it was burn. But I do not have a car manual anymore so I do not know which fuse to check or check that controls the signals and the one for my break light. Can you help me figure it out please.?
break light and signal light do not work on 1994 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I'm braking during deceleration?
- small leak trans pan gasket. said need thicker gasket. Tighten bolt order. .
- If I paid 535 get my car to pass a smog and the engine light still stays on so
- Car bounces and tire rod problems
- I'm changing plugs and did not pay attention to the wire connecting order