when i put on the brakes real quick the engine some time dies not all the time or the transmission will be out of gear when i do that
braking real quick on 2002 Ford Explorer
2 answersMay 28, 2010
0 answersJune 20, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- my explorer chokes out and cuts off everytime i give it gas. what could it be?
- What law firm is doing the Ford Explorer lawsuit for plastic radiation connect.
- If my Explorer jumps time could it take out all three cylinders on One bank at the same time
- Is it okay to run conventional oil in my Explorer V6 non ecoboost engine?
- squeaks like the belt is loose then dies starts right back up