Braking problem on 2006 GMC Sierra 2500 HD

Just before the truck comes to a complete stop,at a very slow speed, one of the front wheels seems to loose pressure, like the ABS is being applied before it comes to a stop. Would anyone know what could cause this. I am thinking maybe the wheel sensor may be defective. The bakes work fine except for this

by in Niagara Falls, NY on March 15, 2014
1 answer
ANSWER by on March 16, 2014
Im 99.9% sure there is rust built up between you spindle and speed sensor on the front wheels. You will need to remove the speed sensors and clean the rust off. If you have access to an OBDII computer you can check which sensor is at fault. There is a recall that covers some of these trucks where they will clean off the spindles and replace the sensors if necessary. It is very unlikely you will be able to remove the sensors without breaking them. I myself bought the sensors then performed the repair. Good thing since the sensors feel apart.
Units with 4 wheel disk brakes may develop at situation where the park brake does not hold as it should. Our technicians tell us this can be caused by worn park brake shoes located inside the dru...
I'm having major problems with my truck. The AC blower motor is not turning on and the abs lights & brake lights are on and won't turn off. Can anyone tell me what's happening?
i put on a new master cyl ans i can not get brake fluide from the brake block to the wheels
they get so tight i have to stop and open the zerks to releave presure, thats normal driving, but comming to a stop i but it in nutrial and use brakes they seem to not lock up so soon