front and rear brakes replaced but dont have much braking power
braking power on 1996 Pontiac Sunfire
Verified for the Pontiac Sunfire46 reports
1 answerFebruary 28, 2012
2 answersMarch 19, 2013
0 answersApril 10, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- I got a 97 pontiac sunfire 2.4 gt my signal lights dont work what do i do
- What would cause the car to die when Ac or heat is turned on?
- I have a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire automatic 2.2 it won't engage in reverse.
- I have put 3 brand new auto zone starters on my car, why do they stop working?
- engine light came on after full tune up
1996 Pontiac Sunfire Estimates
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($220 - 254) in Havelock, NC
- Fuel Filter Change ($62 - 84) in Mount Carmel, SC
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($166 - 330) in Elberon, VA
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($539 - 721) in Lebanon, MO
- Window Switch Replacement ($75 - 160) in New York Mills, NY
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($127 - 293) in Braggadocio, MO