front and rear brakes replaced but dont have much braking power
braking power on 1996 Pontiac Sunfire
Verified for the Pontiac Sunfire46 reports
1 answerFebruary 28, 2012
2 answersMarch 19, 2013
0 answersApril 10, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- I got a 97 pontiac sunfire 2.4 gt my signal lights dont work what do i do
- What would cause the car to die when Ac or heat is turned on?
- I have a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire automatic 2.2 it won't engage in reverse.
- I have put 3 brand new auto zone starters on my car, why do they stop working?
- engine light came on after full tune up
1996 Pontiac Sunfire Estimates
- 15,000 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Havelock, NC
- Steering Rack Replacement ($499 - 1,197) in Mount Carmel, SC
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Elberon, VA
- 90,000 Mile Service ($154 - 228) in Lebanon, MO
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($215 - 303) in New York Mills, NY
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($781 - 1,076) in Braggadocio, MO