front and rear brakes replaced but dont have much braking power
braking power on 1996 Pontiac Sunfire
Verified for the Pontiac Sunfire46 reports
1 answerFebruary 28, 2012
2 answersMarch 19, 2013
0 answersApril 10, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- car does not idle & motor quits while driving
- What is the plate that bolts to the head in between the head and the coil pack.
- Car rumbles and shakes with brakes held only in drive
- Replaced coolant reservoir, still leaking coolant, not overheating. What could be the problem?
- have a 2003 sunfire with 530,000 miles - running on 3 pistons - is it worth doing a valve job