While braking into a corner the steering wheel will lock up and not turn. When let off turns fine and only does to the left. is this a wheel bearing just had all new brakes and rotors put on
Braking and steering on 2002 Cadillac Escalade
Verified for the Cadillac Escalade10 reports
Verified for the Cadillac Escalade57 reports
1 answerOctober 30, 2010
1 answerOctober 05, 2014
0 answersDecember 21, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Escalade Questions
- An orange light just came on...in the shape of a trailer or cart. What is it?
- Rear leveling shocks replaced. Adjustment needed in leveling controller?
- Does one module malfunction affect all other modules in the bussing system?
- My manual shifter stopped working it won't shift up or down once I put it on M.
- Is the Reverse Sensor suppose to 'beep' when you close in on an opject ??