When at a stop light and foot is on brakes, the pedal slowly goes down toward floor. What is the problem?
Braking on 1993 Buick LeSabre
Verified for the Buick LeSabre10 reports
Verified for the Buick LeSabre32 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
1993 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($324 - 693) in Felicity, OH
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($114 - 160) in Bellefontaine, OH
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Ellinger, TX
- 15,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Huron, IN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($146 - 181) in Winfield, AL
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($86 - 129) in Sextonville, WI