I am due for my 45K mile service. What should be done at this point? Also, what can I expect from an expense standpoint for brakes and rotors if needed?
Brakes/Rotors on 2009 Volvo S60
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by Tyreguy,
February 11, 2011
Use the estimate feature on this site for those services. You may have to use it more than once to get more than one service estimate.
1 answerDecember 31, 2013
2 answersAugust 10, 2013
1 answerJanuary 02, 2014
1 answerAugust 11, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S60 Questions
- Engine died suddenly while driving. Warning message showed battery. Replaced bat
- Can I drive to get oil change?
- Check engine came on. Replaced CC 2014. Do I need to replace CC again?
- I test drove the car on the road it started shaking a little on the drivers side
- a/c isn't blowing replaced fuse started working; stopped again fuse isn't fixing