I am due for my 45K mile service. What should be done at this point? Also, what can I expect from an expense standpoint for brakes and rotors if needed?
Brakes/Rotors on 2009 Volvo S60
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by Tyreguy,
February 11, 2011
Use the estimate feature on this site for those services. You may have to use it more than once to get more than one service estimate.
1 answerDecember 31, 2013
2 answersAugust 10, 2013
1 answerJanuary 02, 2014
1 answerAugust 11, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S60 Questions
- Is there an automatic transmission filter?
- check engine on PO194 error (found with scanner) how bad it is that error tks
- where can I get a reservoir where the windshield washer fluid for this car ?
- When the temperature peaks and the coolant fluid starts to boil ? What's wrong
- How do I get to radiator to check for leak?