I am due for my 45K mile service. What should be done at this point? Also, what can I expect from an expense standpoint for brakes and rotors if needed?
Brakes/Rotors on 2009 Volvo S60
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by Tyreguy,
February 11, 2011
Use the estimate feature on this site for those services. You may have to use it more than once to get more than one service estimate.
1 answerDecember 31, 2013
2 answersAugust 10, 2013
1 answerJanuary 02, 2014
1 answerAugust 11, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S60 Questions
- The rear tires are leaning inward what causes this? and what can i Do?
- Location of mas sensor?also hesitation on acceleration then vibration.
- Wh ere is the maf censor location?
- Looking to purchase from private party, however driver's airbag does work. Is this fixable, and approx how much would it cost?
- My car runs rough or will cut off when idle.