Brakes catch and stop but continue slowly to the floor,if I would be too long at a light I felt I would begin to move. Don't seem to pump up easily either. What is wrong.
brakes stop and continue to go to the floor. what is the problem? on 2008 Scion xD
This week's top 10
Recent Scion xD Questions
- Trac Light & Check Engine Light goes on and off.
- Why does TC Lockup not occur in overdrive?
- how to remove spark plug well if possible
- None of the trouble lights came on until right before the car died. Now they say I need a new engine and the warning lights should have come indicating that something was wrong. Has this happened to anyone else? Not sure if I go legal with it?
- Rear bumper and left light casing replacement
2008 Scion xD Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($207 - 264) in Ward, AL
- Starter Replacement ($422 - 487) in Weinert, TX
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($353 - 508) in Evanston, IL
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Davis City, IA
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($49 - 54) in Carter Lake, IA
- Horn Replacement ($102 - 113) in Pine Island, MN