okay im have a problem with the brakes the passenger rear tire loks ap every morning withaut pressing de brake pedalthey allreaday change the weel cilinder and the brake pads the tink is only does that at mornigs
brake's problem on 2001 Plymouth Neon
3 answersDecember 01, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Neon Questions
- I replaced the a heater core on a 2000 plymouth neon. And now wipers won't work
- I have a Neon that is no crank, no start. I have been troubleshooting, and I want to see if what I think it is makes sense, and if there is anything I haven't thought to check yet that could be the problem. I'll explain everything in the details. Thanks!
- What cause engine to jump when AC turned on
- Anyone have an idea on how to get the rear passenger door to open?
- My speedometer and gas gauge is not working. Could it be my O2 sensor?