I went to the store and my brakes worked just fine. When I was leaving the store, I started the car and the brake pedal went to the floor. The brakes engage with the pedal on the floor, but not very well. Any ideas or suggestions?
Brakes no Brakes on 2001 Ford Taurus
3 answersDecember 12, 2009
1 answerJuly 20, 2010
1 answerJanuary 07, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I'm braking during deceleration?
- small leak trans pan gasket. said need thicker gasket. Tighten bolt order. .
- If I paid 535 get my car to pass a smog and the engine light still stays on so
- Car bounces and tire rod problems
- I'm changing plugs and did not pay attention to the wire connecting order