I just put new brakes on my car but when I push the brake hard I get a knocking sound from the back passenger side. I've reinspected it and can't figure out what's wrong. Please help!!!
brakes knocking on 2007 Ford Taurus
1 answerJuly 14, 2010
1 answerMarch 09, 2012
1 answerAugust 19, 2009
2 answersMarch 09, 2011
1 answerMay 10, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I'm braking during deceleration?
- small leak trans pan gasket. said need thicker gasket. Tighten bolt order. .
- If I paid 535 get my car to pass a smog and the engine light still stays on so
- Car bounces and tire rod problems
- I'm changing plugs and did not pay attention to the wire connecting order