All new front and rear brake assemblies and the brakes grab terribly with minor pressure on the brake pedal. Any ideas why it grabs so bad and yet the brake obviously work?
Brakes grab all the way around on this AWD on 2000 GMC Safari
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Safari Questions
- neg wire to air conditioner fuse not sending signal so compressor won't start
- Vehicle is mighty squeaky and has alot of bounce ,smooth bounce, but bounce..sho
- i have a pingging sound when i exelerate any idea what it could be comming from
- Smell exhaust inside when driving, have replaced H2O sensor, cat, converters,
- What is wrong when its telling me cylinder 3 is misfiring?
2000 GMC Safari Estimates
- 75,000 Mile Service ($123 - 184) in South Canaan, PA
- 67,500 Mile Service ($123 - 184) in Altus, OK
- Automatic Transmission Fluid Change ($242 - 310) in Grassy Meadows, WV
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($271 - 381) in Whitehall, MT
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Staffordsville, VA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($327 - 441) in Harlan, KY