All new front and rear brake assemblies and the brakes grab terribly with minor pressure on the brake pedal. Any ideas why it grabs so bad and yet the brake obviously work?
Brakes grab all the way around on this AWD on 2000 GMC Safari
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Safari Questions
- What do I make of the price range from $70-to $300 for replacment distributer?
- cranks but no start. replaced fuel pump, filter, and battery. noticed
- neg wire to air conditioner fuse not sending signal so compressor won't start
- Vehicle is mighty squeaky and has alot of bounce ,smooth bounce, but bounce..sho
- i have a pingging sound when i exelerate any idea what it could be comming from
2000 GMC Safari Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($395 - 607) in South Canaan, PA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($195 - 264) in Altus, OK
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($67 - 91) in Grassy Meadows, WV
- Battery Replacement ($158 - 213) in Whitehall, MT
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($303 - 578) in Staffordsville, VA
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($134 - 156) in Harlan, KY