press on brake pedal, can feel vibration in the pedal and steeling wheel. replaced rotors, pads, calipers. rotated front wheel with drivers rear and the vibrations are still their but not as bad. Help please.
Brakes driver front on 2005 Pontiac Aztek
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Aztek Questions
- Why does it sound like a jet engine when the car is going above 40mph
- I assumed there would be a hitch installed on these things, but no?
- Why would the vehicle struggle to shift from 1st to 2nd gear on a cold engine?
- My climate control panel is dead.
- What causes a bad miss and a sound like loud ticking valves and a loss of power?