my brakes have the sound of air escaping from them. there is plenty of brake fluid. this happen after about 10 miles now they don't work.
brakes don't work suddenly sound of air escaping in them.
brake fluid full on 1993 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
1993 Ford Explorer Estimates
- 40,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Gladys, VA
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($428 - 511) in New Berlin, PA
- Clutch Replacement ($755 - 968) in Palatka, FL
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($105 - 146) in Dolan Springs, AZ
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($59 - 104) in Elmore, AL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($103 - 213) in Sedley, VA