my brakes have the sound of air escaping from them. there is plenty of brake fluid. this happen after about 10 miles now they don't work.
brakes don't work suddenly sound of air escaping in them.
brake fluid full on 1993 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.