my brakes have the sound of air escaping from them. there is plenty of brake fluid. this happen after about 10 miles now they don't work.
brakes don't work suddenly sound of air escaping in them.
brake fluid full on 1993 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch
- What causes the speedometer roll back and stop working?
- thought fuel pump was bad so put new one in and still wont start
- had transmission coil pack changed and now when i put it in drive it dies
- Lately I have been hearing a high whistling sound when Im stationary in park.