I have a '99 F-150 4wd with 4 wheel discs and abs. The pedal feels very soft, it will almost go to the floor. I've replaced the master cylinder and the power booster. No leaks and no air. Could there be a problem with the abs system and if so how and where?
Brakes barely work on 1999 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- ABS acting up, when i disconnect the module it doesn't do the same. safe fix?
- Can I use parts from a '99 on my '98? (Wheels, seats, running boards, etc...?
- Rear brakes locking up when it rains and early in the morning when I pull off.
- Truck run rough/airbag light flashes
- My father in laws truck is making a grinding noise. Why is that?