I have a '99 F-150 4wd with 4 wheel discs and abs. The pedal feels very soft, it will almost go to the floor. I've replaced the master cylinder and the power booster. No leaks and no air. Could there be a problem with the abs system and if so how and where?
Brakes barely work on 1999 Ford F-150
Asked by for the 1999 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- why does my #2 spark plug have oil all over it
- How many times should my steering wheel rotate before it hits the stop?
- When driving it sometimes i push gas and its like it goes into neutral then back
- outside cargo light is not working put new led lights in it tried old lights not
- Was my truck recalled for leaking windshield which ruins the fuse box ?
1999 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Scranton, SC
- Alternator Replacement ($258 - 346) in Grand Blanc, MI
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($162 - 215) in Red Oak, VA
- Oil Pump Replacement ($963 - 1,247) in Hagerman, NM
- Timing Chain Tensioner Replacement ($968 - 1,186) in Mulhall, OK
- Active Suspension System Diagnosis & Testing ($26 - 34) in Deerton, MI