what could be problem
brakes are locking up
on 2006 Kia Sedona
0 answersNovember 18, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- Engine runs fine wont drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly
- I'm having to add coolant almost daily. I see water coming from the tailpipe!
- ESP lighting on
- put in drive gas petal take off, it makes a pooping pow noices.new timing belt ?
- My 2003 kia sedona start an drive in only first gear head lights on only !
2006 Kia Sedona Estimates
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($135 - 207) in Bethany, WV
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Ruther Glen, VA
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($335 - 437) in Gowen, OK
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($128 - 178) in Millsboro, DE
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($170 - 545) in Irondale, MO
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($3,258 - 3,322) in Bloomfield, CT