I have checked the calipers, brakes, fuses and belt. Could this be electrical or maybe the alternator?
Brakes are acting funny almost locking up and the horn is not working. on 2005 Chevrolet Express 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Express 2500 Questions
- why did engine shut off while driving on the interstate at mph?
- Have a misfire code on cylinder 3 tried sparkplug wires and was told injector .
- While driving, the transmission suddenly would not shift out of low gear.
- How to change spark plugs
- why does ac stop blowing when you are in passing gear or van gears down on incline ?