how much would it cost to get new brakes on front and rear??
brakes on 1996 Lexus ES300
1 answerJuly 05, 2011
brake vacuum booster replaced, didn't make it 20 ft after repair,l car stopped, engine running but wouldn't go,mechanic came & made adjustments,car went about 50 ft & started smoking and smelled like brakes were burning.took back to shop,what caused this
3 answersOctober 14, 2015
2 answersMarch 12, 2014
1 answerApril 01, 2011
1 answerApril 12, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- The engine makes sort of a revving sound...
- Trouble maintaining tire pressure.
- Okay I just purchased a 94es300lexus the only issue I had when I got it was over
- How can I replace the passenger side CV axle. Seems to be seize..
- My car turns on but will not move until I put it in L gear let go gas peddle?
1996 Lexus ES300 Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($293 - 408) in Hulls Cove, ME
- PCV Valve Replacement ($47 - 64) in Floweree, MT
- 90,000 Mile Service ($625 - 845) in Kingston Springs, TN
- Thermostat Replacement ($138 - 181) in Henderson, WV
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($270 - 382) in Ukiah, OR
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($108 - 265) in Belgrade, MO