how much would it cost to get new brakes on front and rear??
brakes on 1996 Lexus ES300
1 answerJuly 05, 2011
2 answersMarch 12, 2014
brake vacuum booster replaced, didn't make it 20 ft after repair,l car stopped, engine running but wouldn't go,mechanic came & made adjustments,car went about 50 ft & started smoking and smelled like brakes were burning.took back to shop,what caused this
3 answersOctober 14, 2015
1 answerApril 01, 2011
1 answerApril 12, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- Squealing noise when I start up the car. sound began 3 days ago.
- what are the light bulbs in the instrument cluster
- Brakes were spongy and had little brakes.I changed the brake booster and can't
- Won't start. Is it possible that the key alarm code was lost due to new battery?
- Too much gas coming out Exhaust
1996 Lexus ES300 Estimates
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($329 - $457) in Hulls Cove, ME
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($349 - $448) in Floweree, MT
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - $56) in Kingston Springs, TN
- Tire Rotation ($26 - $34) in Henderson, WV
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($30 - $39) in Ukiah, OR
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($206 - $447) in Belgrade, MO