how much would it cost to get new brakes on front and rear??
brakes on 1996 Lexus ES300
1 answerJuly 05, 2011
brake vacuum booster replaced, didn't make it 20 ft after repair,l car stopped, engine running but wouldn't go,mechanic came & made adjustments,car went about 50 ft & started smoking and smelled like brakes were burning.took back to shop,what caused this
3 answersOctober 14, 2015
2 answersMarch 12, 2014
1 answerApril 01, 2011
1 answerApril 12, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- do I need to remove the housing on the transmission to remove the axle?
- Driver side,knee bolster&hood in front of air box
- What does a 270,000 mile service involve on my 2000 Lexus ES300.
- Engine stalls when at idle if not holding accelerator - no check engine light
- Do both cooling fans need to run for AC to work?