Can I get by brakes done at a loca shop like "Just Brakes"?
brakes on 2006 BMW 330i
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by hemicuda ,
May 19, 2010
Any independent shop can replace the brakes for you as long as they use quality components and you can check prices here http://repairpal.com/estimator?car_type_id=4551 and locate a shop here http://repairpal.com/directory?address=85020&car_brand_names=BMW
Verified for the BMW 330i28 reports
1 answerJuly 26, 2013
1 answerJune 20, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 330i Questions
- Why does the drive shaft continue to spin when the car is in park
- Where is the final resistor located in
- what is that under the hood on passenger side in back close to windshield
- 2003 BMW 330i E46 wont start after airbag deployed when I ran into a Median.
- Is there a permanent fix for the constantly breaking door lock cylinder?
2006 BMW 330i Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($105 - 129) in Pewaukee, WI
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($261 - 345) in Cochiti Lake, NM
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($115 - 195) in Peru, NE
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($528 - 958) in Eastern, KY
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($630 - 700) in Healy, AK
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($523 - 585) in Louvale, GA