Can the master cylinder cause the engine to stall or die during hard braking?
Brakes on 1991 Chevrolet Caprice
Verified for the Chevrolet Caprice7 reports
1 answerMay 17, 2013
1 answerMarch 17, 2010
2 answersDecember 31, 2010
1 answerMay 26, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Caprice Questions
- How come when i go to start my car its turning over fine but it sometimes slips
- My car keeps overheating doesn't have no leaks im not sure it's the thermostat?
- Why doesn't my caprice heat and defrost get hot? Engine is warm and fan blowing
- My 4.3 is cool when driving but overheats when sitting still running.
- Regarding the part behind steering column.
1991 Chevrolet Caprice Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($262 - 597) in Jonesboro, GA
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Newburgh, NY
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Riverdale, MD
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($200 - 519) in Marksville, LA
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($268 - 281) in Atkinson, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($769 - 814) in Matheson, CO