When im driving and this doesnt always happen, when i step on the brakes it will make a farting noise and release pressure and wont let me stop for a second or two then its fine. It especially happens when i am turning and stopping. What is wrong with my break system and how can i fix it?
Brakes on 1994 Chevrolet Lumina
3 answersOctober 27, 2009
1 answerApril 04, 2011
2 answersJanuary 10, 2014
1 answerSeptember 26, 2013
1 answerSeptember 05, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Lumina Questions
- how to replace the front right ABS wiring Harness
- How do I replace the stereo? I would like to have a CD player.
- How do I know if I have a bad air compressor? My AC stopped working.
- Why doesn't my horn or cruise control work?
- I have to hold the blinker lever just shy of the locked position to make them go