how do I put back brakes on my car?
Brakes on 2003 Hyundai Sonata
Verified for the Hyundai Sonata96 reports
1 answerJuly 10, 2010
1 answerJuly 12, 2011
1 answerSeptember 05, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Sonata Questions
- rough idle , engine shaking ,already replaced crankshaft position sensor
- Will the emissions control sensor keep the car from starting?
- I need a passenger side mirror replaced. Can a dealer fix this?
- My car wont start. When I push the button all the lights come on no start
- Automatic transmission problem
2003 Hyundai Sonata Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($226 - 289) in Whitesville, KY
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($166 - 235) in Missouri City, MO
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($193 - 251) in La Vista, NE
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Memphis, NY
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Bowie, TX
- Engine Mount Replacement ($335 - 351) in Acton, ME