requires pads and rotors 4 wheels with only 20600 miles!WHY!!!
brakes on 2006 Cadillac STS
ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
April 27, 2010
I would get another opinion as to the conditions of the brakes. Ask for measurements of the pads and rotors. Pads should be replaced at 3-4mm and the rotors have a minimum thickness determined by Cadillac. Ask for all these measurements and the reasoning for replacement, get it all noted on your repair order.
Verified for the Cadillac STS7 reports
Verified for the Cadillac STS9 reports
3 answersDecember 29, 2010
2 answersDecember 22, 2011
0 answersJuly 09, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac STS Questions
- My vehicle operates but no sound from inside the vehicle ..No chime no stereo
- Is it possible to just replace the bushings on the front end, or whole A arm?
- abs , steering, stabilizer lights on cruise limited to 80 mph
- Vibration issue on my 2005 cadillac sts v6.why does it vibrate taking off
- How to turn off the tire monitor light
2006 Cadillac STS Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Rio Grande, OH
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Oneida, NY
- Radiator Replacement ($491 - 628) in Frankenmuth, MI
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($105 - 167) in Bruni, TX
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($127 - 157) in Eleanor, WV
- Engine Mount Replacement ($269 - 297) in Hustontown, PA