Had rear brake pads replaced, now when on curvy road, turning left or right, seems ABS kicks in, and clicking noise occurs, and brake pedal will not work as should.
Brakes on 2007 Volkswagen Passat
Verified for the Volkswagen Passat5 reports
3 answersMarch 13, 2011
2 answersApril 01, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Passat Questions
- What does it mean when EPC light comes on?
- Feeling a small kick/jerk when car goes from 1 to 2 gear. Whats thbest next step
- I bought a 2009 vw passat. I replaced the coils and plugs. It still hesitates
- The ignition key can not be remove after put of the engine from the box
- Cost to replace the passenger side airbag POD?