when i put on brakes i hear funny noise and pedtal kicks back.
brakes on 2003 Hyundai Elantra
COMMENT by pushrod ,
May 27, 2013
Have the ABS system scanned, the noies and brake pedal kickback is ABS activation when not needed! Possible wheel speed sensor intermittently droping signal to the module because of poor connection or sensor is defective. Scanner will find your problem!!
1 answerJune 03, 2015
1 answerDecember 04, 2011
1 answerMarch 03, 2015
1 answerJanuary 05, 2016
2 answersJanuary 17, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
2003 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($956 - 1,066) in New Oxford, PA
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($71 - 96) in Del Rio, TN
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Park Rapids, MN
- 120,000 Mile Service ($298 - 422) in Akron, AL
- Battery Cable Replacement ($81 - 94) in Cannelton, IN
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($191 - 215) in Graymont, IL