I have a 1979 Chevy pick-up 4x4 and the front left brake locks up when applying brakes
brakes on 1990 Chevrolet 1500 Pickup
2 answersJuly 24, 2010
2 answersFebruary 12, 2011
1 answerNovember 11, 2014
Verified for the Chevrolet 1500 Pickup63 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet 1500 Pickup Questions
- Driving down road heard extremely loud backfire throu exhaust, engine died.
- passenger side of motor is covered with oil what could be the problem?
- My brake lights stay on. I changed the brake switch. didn't help. What do I do?
- Truck skips and stalls after water pump & thermostat replaced.
- 5.7 tbi k1500 Chevy can't seem to find where my engine coolant temp sensor goes?