when i put on brakes i hear funny noise and pedtal kicks back
brakes on 2003 Hyundai Elantra
1 answerJune 03, 2015
1 answerDecember 04, 2011
1 answerMarch 03, 2015
1 answerJanuary 05, 2016
2 answersJanuary 17, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
2003 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($162 - 212) in New Oxford, PA
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($191 - 258) in Del Rio, TN
- 105,000 Mile Service ($199 - 295) in Park Rapids, MN
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Akron, AL
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Cannelton, IN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($426 - 442) in Graymont, IL