Replaced front and rear brake pads and rotors. Now it seems to have air in lines. When I push on the brake pedal it seems to have no pressure on it until it gets about half way to floor. Not sure what's going on.
Brakes on 1999 Cadillac DeVille
2 answers 1 comment
ANSWER by Bret Bodas,
March 04, 2009
You may have air in the brake system, if so you'll need to bleed the brakes.
Verified for the Cadillac DeVille42 reports
1 answerNovember 29, 2013
1 answerMarch 18, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- Why cold air come out of drivers side defrost,and hot out passenger.
- How much does it cost to fix the unit in the dash that blows ac air out the
- Electronic Fuel gauge dosen't work and My car vibrates at high speeds
- I want to hook up my subs and amp but i think this car has some sort of amp but
- Headlights wouldn't turn off. replaced switch, no change. Could it be the relay?