Replaced front and rear brake pads and rotors. Now it seems to have air in lines. When I push on the brake pedal it seems to have no pressure on it until it gets about half way to floor. Not sure what's going on.
Brakes on 1999 Cadillac DeVille
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
March 04, 2009
You may have air in the brake system, if so you'll need to bleed the brakes.
1 more answer
This week's top 10
1999 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Paxton, MA
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($755 - 1,334) in Belmont, OH
- Head Gasket Replacement ($2,176 - 2,852) in Cushing, ME
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($71 - 93) in Addyston, OH
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($56 - 77) in Hebron, ME
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($696 - 895) in Wolcott, IN