Replaced front and rear brake pads and rotors. Now it seems to have air in lines. When I push on the brake pedal it seems to have no pressure on it until it gets about half way to floor. Not sure what's going on.
Brakes on 1999 Cadillac DeVille
2 answers 1 comment
ANSWER by Bret Bodas,
March 04, 2009
You may have air in the brake system, if so you'll need to bleed the brakes.
Verified for the Cadillac DeVille42 reports
1 answerJanuary 19, 2012
1 answerNovember 29, 2013
1 answerMarch 18, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- what is a purge sensor and where is it located?
- Does running air conditioner cause it to leak water?
- how do I fix turn signals when I replaced fuse, relay, bulbs , and switch and
- My car window rolls down but won't come back up what should I do?
- all four window regulators have broken and I only have 60,000 miles on this car,