Replaced front and rear brake pads and rotors. Now it seems to have air in lines. When I push on the brake pedal it seems to have no pressure on it until it gets about half way to floor. Not sure what's going on.
Brakes on 1999 Cadillac DeVille
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
March 04, 2009
You may have air in the brake system, if so you'll need to bleed the brakes.
1 more answer
Verified for the Cadillac DeVille44 reports
Verified for the Cadillac DeVille16 reports
2 answersJuly 11, 2009
1 answerJanuary 19, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- is the access panel in the trunk behind the rear seat for the fuel sending unit?
- Where is the temperature sensor located?
- hey I have changed the catallic converter, fuel pump and car still cuts off
- I have a 94 DeVille and it won't shift,I'm not a car girl so I'm clueless.
- What is the easiest way to remove heater core from a 2001 cadillac Deville
1999 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($239 - 386) in Paxton, MA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($923 - 1,040) in Belmont, OH
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cushing, ME
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Addyston, OH
- Engine Mount Replacement ($217 - 235) in Hebron, ME
- Horn Replacement ($119 - 132) in Wolcott, IN