Replaced front and rear brake pads and rotors. Now it seems to have air in lines. When I push on the brake pedal it seems to have no pressure on it until it gets about half way to floor. Not sure what's going on.
Brakes on 1999 Cadillac DeVille
2 answers 1 comment
ANSWER by Bret Bodas,
March 04, 2009
You may have air in the brake system, if so you'll need to bleed the brakes.
Verified for the Cadillac DeVille42 reports
2 answersJuly 11, 2009
1 answerJanuary 19, 2012
1 answerMarch 18, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- A/C is going off and on blow hot in back check and add coolant dnf
- How to replace front air bag sensor. Can not find where to unbolt
- Should I change the radiator fluid? It's a 2005 DeV with 40k miles?
- Battery power low, then quit while parking. Recharged battery. Holding st 12.
- Is there a way to reset the fuel reader if it reading (F) all the time on a 1986