whats size brake lines does my 1994 honda passport take?
brakes on 1994 Honda Passport
Verified for the Honda Passport2 reports
Verified for the Honda Passport11 reports
1 answerNovember 21, 2013
Verified for the Honda Passport5 reports
3 answersSeptember 25, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Passport Questions
- Vehicle is running sluggish low power on take off. when starting smells funny.
- the engine turns over but won't start
- I just replaced the catalytic converters and did tune up still no power
- will an automatic transmisson from a 99 rodeo fit a 2000 passportwiring and bolt
- Why won't the car hold a charge ?
1994 Honda Passport Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($1,208 - $1,758) in Kettleman City, CA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($130 - $263) in Windsor, CO
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($76 - $128) in West Point, GA
- Transmission Fluid Change ($108 - $232) in Marietta, OK
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($880 - $891) in Lakeview, TX
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($53 - $69) in Iowa, LA