are the brakes on the 94 buick century drum brakes or do they have the brake shoes and pads that can be changed out by myself.
brakes on 1994 Buick Century
ANSWER by certified.ase.tech ,
September 27, 2009
most likely you have disc brakes in the front & drum brakes in the rear. some buicks came with 4 wheel discs but not many. you could probably do both. just take one wheel apart at a time so you can look at the other ones if you have questions putting it back together.
Verified for the Buick Century9 reports
Verified for the Buick Century21 reports
Verified for the Buick Century11 reports
Verified for the Buick Century7 reports
3 answersOctober 30, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- It seems my dim lights are not working.What could be the problem.
- can the transmission be repaired? I've been told by 2 repair shops no
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
1994 Buick Century Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($1,016 - 1,357) in Cass City, MI
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Greenwich, NY
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Big Prairie, OH
- AC Compressor Replacement ($604 - 799) in Swanville, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($482 - 502) in Blackstone, MA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($176 - 226) in Mansfield, MA