brakeing problem on 2003 Oldsmobile Alero

when brakeing over 40 mph, front end shutters

by in South Weymouth, MA on May 04, 2010
1 answer
ANSWER by on May 04, 2010
Sounds like your brake rotors are warped or has hot spots and during braking it grabbing and releasing causing the shutter, You need to have the brakes inspected to determine exactly what needs attention and you can check brake rotor estimates here
Front brake rotors can wear causing a pulsation felt in the brake pedal. Our technicians often recommend replacement of the front rotors and brake pads as the best option to correct this condition.
just changed front pads and rotors now brake pedal feels hard but will not lock up brakes
REPLACED BRAKE PADS, ROTORS ARE GOOD, BLED BRAKES, GREASED CALIPER PINS, THE calper is stuck , the pin on the left front wont move back and forth. Before, i new there was a problem went to test...
My brakes have been working fine, but today, after my car sat in the garage for more than one day, I pulled out of the garage and they did not respond quickly. the pedal went all the way down and m...
I just replaced front rotors and pads on my 2003 alero now the brake pedal is hard but it has no stopping power.the brakes will not lock up