2008 Mini Cooper, base model. Front brake pads,rotors and wear sensor have been replaced but the center console information center is still indicating the brakes are worn out. What is the procedure to reset this? The Mini dealer is saying if they did not perform the repairs they will not reset it.
Brake wear indicator reset on 2008 Mini Cooper
Asked by for the 2008 Mini Cooper
This week's top 10
Recent Mini Cooper Questions
- 09 mini base conv,33k miles. What's a good price point?
- Why would the rear brake lights remain on but not indicate when the brakes are a
- I met with an accident and my airbags got deployed,coolent is empty,price esti?
- What happened to the car on highway today?
- no heat blows cold air. top hose about 200degrees and bottom about 80
2008 Mini Cooper Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($370 - $580) in Land O Lakes, FL
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Jenkinsville, SC
- AC Recharge ($200 - $276) in Quaker Street, NY
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($183 - $238) in Arbovale, WV
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($92 - $112) in Harrison Valley, PA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - $111) in Sprague, NE