2008 Mini Cooper, base model. Front brake pads,rotors and wear sensor have been replaced but the center console information center is still indicating the brakes are worn out. What is the procedure to reset this? The Mini dealer is saying if they did not perform the repairs they will not reset it.
Brake wear indicator reset on 2008 Mini Cooper
This week's top 10
Recent Mini Cooper Questions
- What is the cost for a cam actuator replacement
- Car blowing small amounts of blue smoke? Help!
- input shaft bearing or throw out bearing? whistle when clutch is released
- My service Maintenance program is ending should renew for 900 that the dealer?
- broken original oil dipstick, lower half stuck in tubing.