i just did the frt. brakes on my Jetta. Before i started the indicator light was not on but now that i did them the indicator is on. i inspected the connector and put dielectric on the connector but it didn't solve the problem. i also inspected the wiring and found no brakes or shorts in them. at this point i don't know what the problem could be.
brake wear indecator on 2002 Volkswagen Jetta TDI
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta TDI Questions
- car starts and dies. does not stay running
- ok i have no advance on fuel pedal engine wont excelorat
- Rattling noise in neutral with clutch.
- Difficulty getting 5 speed manual into next gear without extra pressure. Trouble began @ 192,200 miles
- Need transmission replaced should I get a used one with 34000 miles on it ? Three months warranty or a rebuilt with one or two year warranty for a 2003 Volkswagen Jetta 1.8T runs good?