Hi, am considering buying an '01 Forester. Have been told the rotors need replacing [pitted]. Wondering what a general repair bill/cost might be...? Thanks
brake rotors on 2001 Subaru Forester
Depending on the quality of brake rotor they cost $65 to $95 each, it is probably going to be suggested to replace the front rake pads at this time as well (again quality of part determines price, $55 to $85 for b/pads), probably 1.8 hours to 2.5 hours labor.
1 answerJune 12, 2011
4 answersDecember 31, 2008
1 answerSeptember 16, 2009
3 answersApril 17, 2009
1 answerMay 14, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Forester Questions
- What is the belt that goes to my alternator called? It needs replaced.
- I was rear ended having just made a left turn & starting to accelerate. What
- Drivers side window started not working when cold, worked when warmed, now quit
- The passenger side air bag indicators shows it is off. How do I turn it on?
2001 Subaru Forester Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($156 - 253) in Brevard, NC
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($234 - 311) in Kress, TX
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Jackson, MT
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in West Olive, MI
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($22 - 37) in Walnut, KS
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($957 - 1,236) in Thompson, CT