I replaced my front brake pads but can't seem to keep the brake pedal from going to the floor. I have bled all 4 lines but the problem still exists.
Brake Problems on 1998 Toyota 4Runner
Verified for the Toyota 4Runner39 reports
Verified for the Toyota 4Runner23 reports
Verified for the Toyota 4Runner10 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- Eng Trac off vsc light is on I can take cable off batt it go off sho no code?
- Side to side wobble under 8 mph. Steering wheel not jerking.
- I have cylender that is. Not firing and when taking ng off heads #1 was like ne
- Will not start when cold temperature, what will cause that
- Shift to "D" -> Very weak pullup -> Chekengine light on.
1998 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($279 - 359) in Alva, WY
- Fuel Filter Change ($82 - 110) in Sonora, TX
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($399 - 694) in Richburg, NY
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($810 - 1,134) in Broaddus, TX
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($153 - 194) in Smicksburg, PA
- Horn Replacement ($107 - 141) in Springfield, SC