I replaced my front brake pads but can't seem to keep the brake pedal from going to the floor. I have bled all 4 lines but the problem still exists.
Brake Problems on 1998 Toyota 4Runner
Verified for the Toyota 4Runner37 reports
Verified for the Toyota 4Runner15 reports
1 answerApril 16, 2010
Verified for the Toyota 4Runner10 reports
1 answerNovember 05, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- In hot weather brakes feel like their sticking, why?
- x-ray suspension system (not very common on 4Runner) needs replacement
- I her a rattling noise in rear end and idle and it goes away when I get speed up
- Why has my vehicle stop accelerating over 5mph?
- Slight vibration at Hywy speed. New tires (Mtchln) bal. svrl times. Spct Mchncl