had new front brakes install about a month ago, yeasterday a noise started under the hood were you fill the brake fluid. Also all the light have come on. I tried pumping the brakes 40 times and added some fluid.
brake problems on 1999 Lexus GS400
1 answerJuly 25, 2013
1 answerMarch 08, 2011
0 answersNovember 03, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus GS400 Questions
- My lexus will start then die like its not getting fuel. When you step on gas pedal nothing. . Could it be a bad ecm?i reset computer but it only links for a min then no link. What is causeing this?
- I have been told that replacing the bulb in my headlight is expensive is this t
- When driving my car I'm getting a real bad jerk.from 0 to 20mph
- My transmission is leaking oil and it does not want to get the gears what would
- When I turn on the A/C it is either full blast, or off. Can I fix this?