pedal not going to floor but takes a long time to stop. there is fluid in reservoir. master cylinder or power boosters? how much should i expect to pay?
brake problem on 1999 Chrysler LHS
Verified for the Chrysler LHS3 reports
2 answersAugust 22, 2010
1 answerJanuary 09, 2010
1 answerAugust 22, 2010
1 answerNovember 13, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler LHS Questions
- cant open the oil cap when hot. The crankcase pressure is high. The pvc stuck
- Throttle Position Sensor -Location
- Throttle Position Sensor -
- Throttle Position Sensor -'99 Chrysler LHS Location?
- My car recently had the ignition coils changed and five minutes later one started to smoke and melt on the sides and now it won't start?