The pads, calipers and rotors are good. I have replaced the master cylinder and have bled the lines. While bleeding the lines the peddle gets tight but will still bleed slowly to the floor. When the engine is started the peddle reacts as if it's not even attached.
Brake Problem on 1999 Chrysler Sebring
Asked by for the 1999 Chrysler Sebring
Verified for the Chrysler Sebring1 report
Verified for the Chrysler Sebring200 reports
Verified for the Chrysler Sebring2 reports
2 answersMarch 15, 2015
1 answerMarch 29, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- oil pump weak or bad
- Driving at 60mph on cruise and all of a sudden the engine shut off.
- Coolant leak..Drops from center of radiator. Can't see wats there. Hoses?? Pump?
- my trunk will not open with key or remote and the doors will not lock.All of a s
- Is the 2.4L engine in my 2005 Sebring Convertible an interference engine?
1999 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($189 - $236) in Parker, SD
- Clutch Replacement ($940 - $1,841) in Donegal, PA
- Thermostat Replacement ($130 - $171) in Ridgely, TN
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($130 - $258) in Hawk Point, MO
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($529 - $595) in Fowlerville, MI
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($201 - $216) in Paoli, IN