The pads, calipers and rotors are good. I have replaced the master cylinder and have bled the lines. While bleeding the lines the peddle gets tight but will still bleed slowly to the floor. When the engine is started the peddle reacts as if it's not even attached.
Brake Problem on 1999 Chrysler Sebring
by jjohnny in Beaumont, TX on January 18, 2010
2 answersMarch 15, 2015
1 answerMarch 29, 2012
Verified for the Chrysler Sebring1 report
1 answerApril 02, 2010
1 answerJune 04, 2011
This week's top 10 answerers
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- The serpentine belt went out and replaced it. Tried to start engine and now engine doesn't turn over it's stuck
- where is the oil reset button on a Chrysler Sebring 1999
- I have 2005 Sebring I got it form a man he told me that it need the computer to work so I got the computer and it don't work I turn the key and it crank the dashboard lights turn on but nothing it only cranks when I trun the key what can I do
- I have problems with my brakes and sticking calibers. I have already changed all brake pads 3 times and replaced calibers twice on the right wheels. How thin can my rotor be if it was turned 3 times. Will it break if too thin?
- How much for a basic Tune up?