The pads, calipers and rotors are good. I have replaced the master cylinder and have bled the lines. While bleeding the lines the peddle gets tight but will still bleed slowly to the floor. When the engine is started the peddle reacts as if it's not even attached.
Brake Problem on 1999 Chrysler Sebring
Verified for the Chrysler Sebring1 report
Verified for the Chrysler Sebring132 reports
Verified for the Chrysler Sebring2 reports
2 answersMarch 15, 2015
1 answerMarch 29, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
1999 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($138 - 196) in Parker, SD
- Clutch Replacement ($931 - 1,830) in Donegal, PA
- Heater Core Replacement ($835 - 1,236) in Ridgely, TN
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($324 - 579) in Hawk Point, MO
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($310 - 349) in Fowlerville, MI
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($53 - 67) in Paoli, IN