200i Buick with traction control & anti-lock brakes.Intermittent push back of brake pedal with brake grab & release at low speed when applying brakes. at start up brakes seem to be OK until this happens again? light sets on dash the brakes work but don,t believe their working anti-lock??Diagnostic code says Drivers side sensor changed hub still have problem??When first started it could take weeks,Now its Daily??
Brake Problem on 2001 Buick LeSabre
4 answersJuly 29, 2010
2 answersOctober 27, 2014
2 answersSeptember 12, 2013
2 answersAugust 13, 2009
1 answerDecember 28, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- how to remove resister for blower on 2003 Buick lesabre and replace with new one
- How can I disarm my 1997 buick lasabre alarm.? . It goes off randomly daily?
- Radiator is leaking from left tank how do you fix it
- Crackling/rattling sound coming from heater/cooling control buttons
- Car won't start no gas pressure good spark plugs what is this problem ???