200i Buick with traction control & anti-lock brakes.Intermittent push back of brake pedal with brake grab & release at low speed when applying brakes. at start up brakes seem to be OK until this happens again? light sets on dash the brakes work but don,t believe their working anti-lock??Diagnostic code says Drivers side sensor changed hub still have problem??When first started it could take weeks,Now its Daily??
Brake Problem on 2001 Buick LeSabre
Asked by for the 2001 Buick LeSabre
Verified for the Buick LeSabre10 reports
Verified for the Buick LeSabre38 reports
Verified for the Buick LeSabre5 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What happens to my 2003 Buick lesabre when the catalytic converter plugs up
- Why won't my high beams stay on when I pull lever
- Why does my car shift hard when changing gears?
- Had both the power steering pump and rack/pinion replaced with new parts.
- where is the automatic cutoff switch that turns radio off?
2001 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - $276) in Marcella, AR
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($267 - $321) in Ninde, VA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($411 - $747) in Jones, LA
- Heater Hose Replacement ($140 - $190) in Boxborough, MA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($705 - $748) in Stowell, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($381 - $465) in Galena Park, TX