200i Buick with traction control & anti-lock brakes.Intermittent push back of brake pedal with brake grab & release at low speed when applying brakes. at start up brakes seem to be OK until this happens again? light sets on dash the brakes work but don,t believe their working anti-lock??Diagnostic code says Drivers side sensor changed hub still have problem??When first started it could take weeks,Now its Daily??
Brake Problem on 2001 Buick LeSabre
Verified for the Buick LeSabre32 reports
Verified for the Buick LeSabre10 reports
Verified for the Buick LeSabre6 reports
Verified for the Buick LeSabre3 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
2001 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($153 - 198) in Marcella, AR
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($267 - 321) in Ninde, VA
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Jones, LA
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($311 - 782) in Boxborough, MA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($83 - 110) in Stowell, TX
- Neutral Safety Switch Replacement ($286 - 305) in Galena Park, TX