My brake pedal sometimes travels all the way to the floor. The brakeware on the pads is about 50%. The car as you can see is very old with lots of miles on it. What could the problem be? Vacuum system/Master cylinder/ ABS system?
Brake pedal travel on 1997 Saturn SL1
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SL1 Questions
- My key comes out of the ignition in every gear. Neutral, reverse, drive,
- My car is very loud when I drive it, doesn't matter the speed
- ase un ruido enfrente al prender el ahire acondici. más fuerte al poner velocida
- Where is the smog pump located &anything else that connects with needs to checke
- How do I start my car after it stalled while driving it?
1997 Saturn SL1 Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($284 - 372) in Powhatan, VA
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($181 - 234) in Pittsboro, MS
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($151 - 182) in Herscher, IL
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($832 - 930) in Stratford, CA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($82 - 104) in Port Saint Lucie, FL
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Aston, PA