i have a 96 s-10, the brakes are hard to push down. almost seems as if something is holding back the pedal. just recently replaced the steel rear brake line. bled the lines and now having this problem. this problem occured little more than a week after lines were done. truck now only slows gradually not like it should.
brake pedal hard to push down on 1996 Chevrolet S10
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Questions
- My heater temp adjustment won't work in Winter but works in Summer.
- I have a 2000 2.2liter 4cyl s10, and its got oil in the airbox
- power mirrors will not work
- it will not start when the ambient temperature gets below 32 degrees.
- if gas guage doesn't move truck wont start.if gauge moves then truck will start
1996 Chevrolet S10 Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($93 - 150) in Halstad, MN
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($197 - 441) in Kew Gardens, NY
- 65,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Humboldt, AZ
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($531 - 672) in Whittington, IL
- Fog Lamp Switch Replacement ($78 - 100) in Homer, MI
- HVAC Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($50 - 89) in Folsom, WV