What's the typical cost for brake pad(s) and rotor(s) for 2005 Mercedes Benz c230?
Brake Pads and Rotors on 2005 Mercedes-Benz C230
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz C23027 reports
1 answerDecember 28, 2010
2 answersApril 07, 2012
1 answerJanuary 30, 2012
1 answerDecember 09, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- loosing antifreeze but not overheating.
- My A/C blows hot air but it will not take a freon charge. The fan will not turn.
- Can you take off the armrest from the driver's door?
- the sound of my car is heavy as if the exhaust is leaking. what could be the pro
- Wire came undone under my car. Something like a b12/2 wire. My fan always runs.
2005 Mercedes-Benz C230 Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($113 - 206) in Childwold, NY
- 135,000 Mile Service ($255 - 371) in Hartford, AL
- 75,000 Mile Service ($255 - 371) in Canada, KY
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Turtle Lake, WI
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($139 - 187) in Davenport Center, NY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($681 - 768) in David City, NE