I need torque specifications for braking system parts
Brake Pad Replacement on 2005 Chevrolet Malibu
Verified for the Chevrolet Malibu23 reports
1 answerNovember 04, 2016
1 answerAugust 30, 2013
3 answersMarch 20, 2009
1 answerJune 04, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
- How do I know if my fuel pump went or if it is the the rack and piston?
- How to fix backlighting on the instrument panel where the gas gauge is?
- all my guages stopped working other than the rpm guage and spedometer
2005 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Manns Harbor, NC
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Orangeville, UT
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($187 - 259) in Paradise, MT
- Brake Drum Replacement ($316 - 456) in Aguanga, CA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($102 - 187) in Pickerington, OH
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($90 - 112) in Puerto Real, PR