my car has this sound coming from the brakes,sounds like gravel in it,I take to my macanic,he says theres nothing there,any idea any one?
brake noise on 2000 Chevrolet Metro
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by shadetreeauto ,
September 09, 2010
if its a grinding noise sounds like its time for new brakes.get a second opinion.
1 answerDecember 06, 2016
2 answersFebruary 09, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Metro Questions
- get odd strapping noise when in neutral or park and brake light come on all star
- The scrurity system keeps shutting the engine down.
- How to repair coolant intake pipe leak?
- Car turns over but won't start timeing belt is good what else should I look for
- Smoking under hood it could be steam It's white, no smell. coming from left side
2000 Chevrolet Metro Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($324 - 579) in New Florence, PA
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($203 - 264) in Linn Grove, IA
- 67,500 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Arlington, WI
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($191 - 330) in Bowbells, ND
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,224 - 1,246) in Rhine, GA
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Brookfield, NY