my car has this sound coming from the brakes,sounds like gravel in it,I take to my macanic,he says theres nothing there,any idea any one?
brake noise on 2000 Chevrolet Metro
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by shadetreeauto ,
September 09, 2010
if its a grinding noise sounds like its time for new brakes.get a second opinion.
1 answerDecember 06, 2016
2 answersFebruary 09, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Metro Questions
- just replaced head, intake and exhaust gaskets. engine revs extremely high.
- get odd strapping noise when in neutral or park and brake light come on all star
- The scrurity system keeps shutting the engine down.
- How to repair coolant intake pipe leak?
- Car turns over but won't start timeing belt is good what else should I look for
2000 Chevrolet Metro Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($47 - 65) in New Florence, PA
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($308 - 349) in Linn Grove, IA
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($174 - 229) in Arlington, WI
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($92 - 167) in Bowbells, ND
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Rhine, GA
- Battery Cable Replacement ($131 - 153) in Brookfield, NY