my car has this sound coming from the brakes,sounds like gravel in it,I take to my macanic,he says theres nothing there,any idea any one?
brake noise on 2000 Chevrolet Metro
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by shadetreeauto,
September 09, 2010
if its a grinding noise sounds like its time for new brakes.get a second opinion.
2 answersFebruary 09, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Metro Questions
- The scrurity system keeps shutting the engine down.
- How to repair coolant intake pipe leak?
- Car turns over but won't start timeing belt is good what else should I look for
- Smoking under hood it could be steam It's white, no smell. coming from left side
- My 2001chevy metro is making a loud grinding rattling noise right around the alt