2003 Hyundai Santa Fe Q&A

2003 Hyundai Santa Fe Question: brake master cylinder actuator valve

how do i change the master cylinder break actuator valves -
Answer 1
I'm not sure what the 'brake actuator valve' is. Do you mean the ABS Hydraulic Control Module? If so, it's not a job for a beginner, it's a job for an experienced technician. If you're talking about the master cylinder my advice is the same. Find a Hyundai specialist to help you. Here's a directory link for you: https://repairpal.com/directory?address=92069&car_brand_names=Hyundai -