I have put over $3,000 in repairs. Driving home from repair shop a new problem arose. My brake lines were rusted thru and the underside of my car is rusted badly. I don't know if its worth fixing, or if I just lose all the money I have invested.
Brake lines are shot & underside of car is rusted. Is it worth fixing? on 1998 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
- How do I get my dashboard to function properly again?