I have put over $3,000 in repairs. Driving home from repair shop a new problem arose. My brake lines were rusted thru and the underside of my car is rusted badly. I don't know if its worth fixing, or if I just lose all the money I have invested.
Brake lines are shot & underside of car is rusted. Is it worth fixing? on 1998 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- It seems my dim lights are not working.What could be the problem.
- can the transmission be repaired? I've been told by 2 repair shops no
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
1998 Buick Century Estimates
- 112,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Rossville, IL
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Brookland, AR
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($150 - 272) in Carmel, ME
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Marshall, WI
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($61 - 78) in Clarks Summit, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($302 - 359) in Ripton, VT