brake lines are rusted. All need to be replaced.
brake lines on 1996 Ford Explorer
1 answerJanuary 30, 2011
1 answerNovember 03, 2010
1 answerMay 31, 2011
4 answersNovember 07, 2013
2 answersJanuary 16, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- She won't start, getting a low voltage reading.
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch
- What causes the speedometer roll back and stop working?
- thought fuel pump was bad so put new one in and still wont start
- had transmission coil pack changed and now when i put it in drive it dies