brake lines are rusted. All need to be replaced.
brake lines on 1996 Ford Explorer
1 answerJanuary 30, 2011
1 answerNovember 03, 2010
1 answerMay 31, 2011
4 answersNovember 07, 2013
2 answersJanuary 16, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I change battrey alternator spark plugs now it won't start and run
- what kind of transmission is in my truck?which vehicles are interchangable?
- 2006 Explorer. Leaking clear fluid around the shifter. Fluid Exchange yesterday
- Is there a recall on my vehicle
- If I change the mass air flow sensor do I need to reflash or reprogram the ECM?