is replacing my brake lines costly
brake line is leaking on 1995 Chevrolet 1500 Pickup
1 answerDecember 18, 2010
1 answerApril 02, 2011
1 answerMay 27, 2010
1 answerFebruary 26, 2015
1 answerSeptember 19, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet 1500 Pickup Questions
- Driving down road heard extremely loud backfire throu exhaust, engine died.
- passenger side of motor is covered with oil what could be the problem?
- My brake lights stay on. I changed the brake switch. didn't help. What do I do?
- Truck skips and stalls after water pump & thermostat replaced.
- 5.7 tbi k1500 Chevy can't seem to find where my engine coolant temp sensor goes?