lights only go off by disconnecting battery
brake lights stay on when car is off on 1995 Nissan Altima
Try disconnecting the brake light switch at the brake pedal and see if the lights then go out. If so the brake light switch is bad.
1 answerAugust 28, 2011
3 answersNovember 03, 2009
1 answerJune 26, 2010
3 answersSeptember 25, 2012
1 answerJanuary 31, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Front end shaky at highway speed, tires balanced recently,not a smooth ride
- how much is it to fix a push to start issue on a 2009 nissan altima
- Can’t shut off 1998 Nissan Altima’s alarm
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
1995 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Fordyce, NE
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($265 - 333) in Coral Springs, FL
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($302 - 753) in Aberdeen, OH
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($233 - 429) in Vinton, IA
- Window Switch Replacement ($267 - 529) in Romulus, NY
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($139 - 175) in Uniontown, MO